Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Our June 2013 S: CY Guest Designer

Welcome everyone, to JUNE 2013, and a fabulous new month at Sketches: Creatively Yours!!

Every month we feature a brand new Guest Designer and June is no exception. I am especially pleased today to welcome a talented Canadian artist to the S: CY Blog.

Please wave a warm hello to Angela Fehr! Thanks for being here, Angela.

S: CY June 2013
Guest Designer Angela Fehr
Angela sent along her Bio so we could learn  a little more about her.
Bio:
I'm an artist through and through! From my home in northern British Columbia, I create art every day. As a homeschooling mom of three children, ages 7, 8 and 10, and a wife of fifteen years to Wade, I have a lot to juggle, but courtesy of my large studio space and an understanding family, I have an exciting part time business as an art educator, teaching both watercolour painting and paper crafting. I'm a member of several art societies, and a published paper crafter, and it is true what they say about creativity - the more you use it, the more you have! I'm also a newly born athlete, discovering a love for sports after I turned 30 (I'm 36) and I love to play soccer, cross country ski, bike, run, swim and this Sunday I'll be doing my second sprint triathlon, which is both scary and thrilling!

My web site and blog can be found at http://angelafehr.com and I can also be found on Facebook as Angela Fehr Artist.

Angela sent me three recent favourite projects, which I'll share here with you.

The first is a beautiful card using the "Claire" paper collection from Close to My Heart.
"Happy Birthday" Card
created by
Angela Fehr
The second creation is an altered record album that Angela made into a photo album for her daughter Samantha.

Altered record album
created by
Angela Fehr

The third project is described by Angela as "a watercolour painting I'm particularly proud of, titled 'Debutantes.'"

Watercolour painting
"Debutantes"
by 

Angela Fehr
From the above, you can all see why I'm so excited to make the announcement introducing Angela as our June Guest Designer.

Angela, we're so looking forward to your creative input this month here at S: CY!

A WARM WELCOME, and thanks for being here with us!!!!!!


~

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to S: CY Angela, we're so glad you're here! :) Your input will be awesome, I know- thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the site. Can't wat to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm looking forward to being a temporary part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to S:CY, Angela!! We are so happy to have you. Your work is phenomenal. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Angela! You will be such an inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are a very talented lady Angela....welcome to S:CY.

    ReplyDelete