Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 1, 2012

S: CY April Guest Designer!

Hi everyone!
Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to someone whose work I have admired and followed for awhile. She is a scrapper, a sketch artist and a friend. 
Let's extend a warm S: CY welcome to Deanne Clarke-Saunders as she takes on the role of Guest Designer for April 2012!
S: CY Guest Designer 2012
 Deanne Clarke-Saunders
Deanne  was kind enough to send in a Bio so that you can all get to know her a little better...
"Hi Everyone,
I'm Deanne Clarke-Saunders. I'm recently re-married. Hubby and I went to Cuba for our Honeymoon, What a beautiful place! We have a doggy named Lexi! She's a Bichon Poo. Oh, and two Hermit Crabs named Bud and Blossom the Third. We live in Fort McMurray, Alberta. I've been scrapping and card-making for YEARS!!! 
I just started a new blog called "A Little Bit O' Paper", because I do have a little bit, errr ok, a LOT of paper to use! My husband says I'll never have to buy another sheet of scrap paper! Yeah right!!! Haha!"
Here are a few recent scrappy pages and cards Deanne has created:

"My Little Girl" layout
created by Deanne Clarke-Saunders

"I cherish U" card
created by Deanne Clarke-Saunders
"Be Happy- eat a cupcake" card
created by Deanne Clarke-Saunders
"Fun in the Sun" layout
 created by Deanne Clarke-Saunders
So happy you could be with us for April, Deanne! :) 
Welcome to S: CY!
Stay tuned everyone... over the next month Deanne will have a few treats to share with us!  It's going to be another great month! 
~

8 comments:

  1. Welcome Deanne! I can't wait to see more of your work this month! Thank you for joining all of us here at S:CY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne, we're so pleased you could be with us this month.... it's a treat and we're thankful! Looking forward to see what you'll bring to the table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts. Glad you are the guest designer this month. I have been to Fort MacMurray....years and years and years ago...I lived in Leduc, Alberta.
    Can't see what you do with this months sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are with us this month Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Deanne! Thanks for sharing your work with us here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! Your creations are very lovely!
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Deanne!! I LOVE the photo of you and your husband. So glad to have you at Creatively Yours this month!!!

      Delete
  7. Welcome! thanks for sharing your wonderful work on this blog
    Benvenuta!grazie per aver condiviso i tuoi lavori su questo meraviglioso blog
    Simona

    ReplyDelete