Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Noella Arsenault: April Guest Sketch Artist!

Our S:CY April Guest Sketch Artist is none other than my good friend, and the founder of "Creatively Yours"-- Noella Arsenault, from Riverview, NB!

Welcome Noella!!

Noella has a creative soul, and is a phenomenal scrapper and seamstress. I first met her in 2007 when I joined the forum at Scrapbooker's Club House. Noella is an SBCH "Hall of Fame" member there. She progressed to the position of DT Coordinator and later, SBCH Blog Administrator. She provided Sketches for contests at SBCH as well!

She's an amazingly talented Sketch artist and I know you're going to LOVE what's she's brought to us this month here at S:CY.

Want to learn a little bit more about Noella? Read on!

Bio: Hi there, I am Noella Arsenault, Mother, Wife, Seamstress, Designer, Sketch Artist and Scrapbooker. Besides being an Administrative Assistant for a fence company for 15 years, I also own my own business called "No No’s Sew Hip Creations" where I create fun, hip, funky and original handbags, totes, headbands and accessories.



I love creating my bags for people to enjoy!

My designs are created with designer fabrics from well known designers such as Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Basic Grey (Yep, they have fabrics too) My Minds Eye, etc…
Scrapbooking for many years developed my eye for color, patterns and designs which I use today when choosing my fabrics!


Some of Noella's Gorgeous creations on display at her Moncton Market booth


You can find my creations at the Moncton Market every Saturday from 7:00am until 2:00 pm where I have a booth and display and sell my creations.


Noella's Moncton Market storefront


You can become a Fan of Noella's on Facebook too! Here is the link.

Check it out: No No's Sew Hip Creations on Facebook!

As a special April 1 funny little tidbit, I have to share with you that Noella lives in the town where I grew up... Riverview, NB... but we have NEVER met! LOL Want another treat? Sure you do!!

Here is a sketch created for scrapbookers/cardmakers by Noella when she was owner/admin here at Creatively Yours. Enjoy!

Isn't this a gorgeous sketch? It ought to whet your appetite for the sketches coming this month!



What can YOU do with this sketch? Be sure to leave us a link to your creation in the comments section and the S:CY Team will hop
on over to visit your Blog!

Thanks for being with us this month Noella! YOU ROCK!!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great sketches Noella! Am sure everyones going to love using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Noella! I just love working with your sketches. Looking forward to having you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled you're here with us this month sweetie!! Go check out Noella's gorgeous creations, gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! Great to be back! I Love seeing all the wonderful creations designed from you all from my sketches...Ali, you rock sweetie! Love yah girl! And hopefully someday we will meet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noella, I LOVE your sketches always. Love having you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ann..I missed everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to read about Noella who makes the gorgeous sketches... looking forward to creating layouts using them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this sketch and gave it a try - my interpretation is here: http://scrapsfrommytable.blogspot.com/2010/04/houndstooth-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela!! It's gorgeous! TY for playing along! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete